The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
3. Cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice.
5. Must inform nominees of your nomination.
6. Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info.
Here are the questions that I answered from Ellie B.!
1. What got you into blogging?
I began blogging around a year from the time I met my friend Carlyn, whom I met on an online fan site for Emma Watson, when she asked if I would be interested in sharing a blog with her.
2. Which blogs/bloggers inspire you most?
I don't like to single out any one blog/blogger as "more inspirational" than another. I think as an individual each blogger/blog has something important, something of interest and something inspirational to offer their readers. I'm inspired by any one who takes that leap of faith and shares what is important to them on a blog.
3. Are there things you are scared/shy to blog about?
Definitely! Some of my blog posts cover very personal topics. I've even discussed my fears and failings. There is some anonymity available through blogging that makes sharing those things a little less scary, but my friends and family know where and how to find my blog, so opening myself up like that is not always easy.
4. What do you find to be the most difficult about blogging?
Even though I've been blogging for a while now, I'd say: the time. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to blog and I don't want the blog to suffer by giving only a halfhearted effort. So the discipline to give the blog the time it needs and deserves is a challenge that pops up now and then.
5. Is there anything you would like to change about your blog?
I think there are always ways to improve. I think to increase our readership and audience interaction would be the main thing. That is one of the nice things I appreciate about this Liebster Award. It's an opportunity to reach out to others and have others discover our blog as well.
6. What do your friends think of your blog?
My friends have always been very supportive of me and what I choose to do. I have not really asked for feed back on my blog. I know some of them read it and sometimes I get a question or a comment related to the blog, and it's always a positive interaction.
7. Describe yourself in 3 words!
8. How would other people describe you?
Haha! This is always a tough one to answer. Well I asked and I was told I'm sensitive, honest, giving (wow this is turning out better than I expected) but I can procrastinate and lack some initiative at times on a more critical note. I also over-think some things resulting in needless worry. >.< --- *Jon Bear editorial comment: why do you think it took me so long to make my Liebster Award post?
9. Are you a glass half-full or half-empty person?
I try to be a glass is half full person. I think I am successfully so most of the time. I have my faults like anyone though and sometimes I can let the negativity creep in.
10. What is one country that you want to visit?
Australia and my friend Carlyn Girl hopefully one day! =) *she's promised me a pet possum*
11. Favorite thing to do?
Spend time with family and friends, tell stories and laugh!
Here are the Blogs I have nominated for the Liebster Award:
My Questions for my Liebster Nominees!
1. What message/feeling do you want others to take away from your blog when they read it?
2. Do you have any favorite blog communities where you like to discover other blogs of interest?
3. Do you have a personal favorite blog post you've made? If so which is it?
4. Share 3 hobbies or interests you have unrelated to your blog?
5. In general what are the things that appeal to you in a blog design?
6. Favorite band(s)/singer(s)/performing artist(s)?
7. What are the goals and expectations you have for your blog over the next year?
8. What would be your favorite ride at the amusement park/town fair?
9. Have you influenced/inspired (or been influenced/ inspired by) any friends or family members to blog?
10. What is your favorite travel destination?
11. Favorite place to dine out?
Thanks again to Ellie B. for the honor of her nomination. Carlyn and I wish Ellie and all our chosen Liebster bloggers the best in discovering blogs of interest and being discovered. I know the Liebster Award has helped me to find new blogs I hope to frequent and enjoy. Hopefully it will do so for those bloggers I nominated as well. =)