Thursday 16 February 2012

February Progress Report

I guess my progress report half way through February is a bit of a mixed bag.  A few of my little adventures are coming along quite nicely thus far as I already have dates to attend a Hockey Game (this weekend) and visit the Wineries in the Upstate New York Finger's Lake Region which I will do as part of my mother's 70th birthday celebration in June (even though her actual birthday is at the end of May).  My book reading is ahead of pace as I am about a third of the way through my ninth book of the year thus far (the third book in the Tomorrow when the War began series, "A Killing Frost" by John Marsden). I have also completed a few of the Christmas songs I intend to make part of my Christmas CD come the holiday season. 

A few of my "adventures" should take a day or less to complete, so while I have yet to do them, I don't really have much fear or sense for not carrying through with them at some point, i.e. the green bean casserole and the text message. While others are in serious danger at this point.  I've only made my bed 12 times this year so I'm not even close to averaging five days a week.  It's funny, I thought that my goal was 50% of the time, but when I checked it I realized I'd written an average of 5 days a week, which I BELIEVE works out to something around 75% of the time or a little less.  >.< oh wells.  Either way, it requires a serious step up in my level of determination and stick-to-it-tiveness.  The fact that we have not received any snow greater than an inch where I live this year (after having over 100 accumulative inches of snow last year) my opportunity to build a snowman is looking a bit grim, and my best opportunity MAY come in December of this year now, or it may not come at all. ='( But that's out of my control, even though I could never have anticipated such a mild winter in Upstate New York.

I think that most of the other little adventures I hope to achieve fall somewhere inbetween the ones I have already mentioned, as to my chances of accomplishing them.  Carlyn Girl has a bit more of a pioneering attitude and ambition then Jon Bear, so hopefully I will be able to use some of her achievements as inspiration when I hit my little lulls.

On commenting on Carlyn Girl's, Jon Bear pictures I must admit that the real world Jon Bear is in fact a big fan of toast and that a toaster seems like a lovely wedding present.  Hopefully my someday Mrs. Bear-to-be won't mind making and eating toast in bed.. that looks fun! =O

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...