Sunday 3 June 2012

The Hangover

The Hangover is one of the films on my list of movies to watch this year. I wanted to see this film to see what all the fuss was about. So those of you who don't know (quite possible), The Hangover  is about four guys who go to Las Vegas for a bachelor party. They party too hard and the next morning, the groom is missing and the groomsmen have no recollection of what they did the night before. There's a tiger in their hotel bathroom and a baby in their closet.

I thought the film was good but it's not going to one of my favourite films. I thought there were some funny parts in the film but I didn't laugh out loud for any of them. I thought the film could have been a bit more fast paced too.



1 comment:

  1. Completely agree here. I found the movie to be a bit overrated considering all the hype and reviews I had heard. Had some funny moments but lacked the laugh out loud moments that make for a truly great comedy. Sometimes I think that audiences go overboard for "dumb humor". Best "dumb humor" film I ever saw was Dumb and Dumber. I can enjoy these types of films, but I generally think the best comedies are most often in the dramedies genre. - Jbear

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...