Monday 27 August 2012

Getting a friend to blog! =)

I have throroughly enjoyed blogging during the past 9 months while I have shared this blog with my great friend Carlyn.  One of my goals this year was to get a friend to create a blog.  I have passed the idea by a few friends and some of them are still considering the possibility.  My friend Tom, who already has a wonderful website that displays his personal photographs of animals in nature and landscapes, agreed to add a blog option to his website.  I hope that it is something that he will enjoy and his readers will enjoy. 

The pictures that I show here are all taken by my digital camera, so I don't have to do any real work other then pointing and clicking.  I'm not certain, but I think Tom uses a film camera and not a digital camera, so his pictures, if that is the case, take a lot more skill and work then mine.  As an amateur photographer Tom recently got a picture he took of a funnel cloud in his local newspaper in England.

Here is a link to his website.  I hope that anyone who visits here will take the time to check it out.  I can say all I want to about his photography, but the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks for adding the blog feature to your website Tom.  I look forward to reading your blog posts. 

Tom's Wildlife Photography

2 comments:

  1. cute blog! i'm now following your amazing blog, hope you'll follow back :)

    http://thesassytheory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saskia, I will follow your blog too since I love fashion blogs.

      Delete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...