Thursday 18 October 2012

September and October Pictures

I drew some pictures in September but forgot to post it. The pictures depict my birthday which I had in September. It features Jon Bear and some characters that we made up and like to joke about. In the pictures are Harry the possum, Blossom possum, Jon's sentient junk pile Messy and the super genius lemons that live at Jon's house.
Here are my pictures for October (one of my goals is to draw little pictures every month).

Jon and I like to joke that while we are waiting for the other one to show up online, that we'll leave a plate of food somewhere in a trap to capture the other person. I always say that I'll leave a plate of hotdogs and Jon always leaves me a plate of salt and pepper squid.

Btw- In real life Jon's computer is broken so he's not posting anything until it gets fixed.

7 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I usually leave a pile of dirt near the hole I just dug, so Carlyn figures out a way to get the salt and pepper squid without falling into the trap. I on the other hand am usually too focused on the smell of the hotdogs to notice anything else. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too true JB. It's the little details you have to watch out for.

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable! Hope you have a fantastic weekend x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Priscilla, I did reply to your post about nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the film a walk to remember

    Im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. I hope you like my style and maybe you want to follow me

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/executive-fran.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fran, thanks for the comment. I always like fashion blogs and I have been looking for more male blogs to follow, since I follow many female blogs.

      Delete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...