Wednesday 21 November 2012

If you met Jon Bear




Carlyn found this wonderful blog post on another site, which you can find here:
http://desiringgodsdesires.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/if-you-met-me.html  and it seems it might be a fun exercise for introducing people to you (or to me in this case) and helping people to learn more about one another, so I figured I would give it a go. The original idea came from Jocee which you can read about here: http://thecupcakedictionary.blogspot.com/2012/08/if-you-met-me-part-one.html

If you met me, you’d find out that I am not really a bear. >.<

If you met me you would see that I like to be sarcastic (my first comment serving as case and point) to show how I don’t take myself or others too seriously. 

If you met me we would share great conversations one to one but you would find that I am much quieter and less at ease conversing in groups.

If you met me it’s a virtual guarantee that at some point in time I would talk your ear off about sports.

If you met me you’d find out that I am a lazy bone and a home-body who requires prodding to get out of the house.

If you met me you would see that I’m a high society wanna-be and not much of a partier or bar person but that I enjoy plays and concerts and museums.

If you met me we would share a fine wine or whiskey. 

If you met me you would likely hear me sing at some point (sorry about that) >.<

If you met me and we became close I’d probably write you an overly sentimental letter about friendship or love at some point.

If you met me you would find that I oddly much prefer watching others play video games then playing them myself.

If you met me you would find out how my favorite cell phone app is how it functions as a paper weight.

If you met me we would take the occasional spur of the moment day trip to some exotic destination.  Well, as exotic as Upstate New York can offer within about a 100 mile radius of Albany.

If you met me you will see how much I love holidays and especially the season between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

If you met me I would talk about some fanciful dream as I am a dreamer… oh and I’d tell you about my night time dreams which can be pretty freakish too. 

If you met me you would see that there are times when I can be overly sensitive about things.

If you met me I’d beat you at a game of ping pong.  Well… unless you’re really, really good of course.

If you met me I would lose to you at Monopoly.  I can NEVER seem to win that game! >.<

If you danced with me you would find out that my best moves are marching in place and the head wag… oh and you might want to look out for flailing arms too, or the move I like to call, the “drowning swimmer”.

If you met me I would want most of all to be someone who brings a smile to your face.

What if I met you?


2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! :)

    I got your message on my blog, and it's totally alright. :) The original idea came from Jocee:

    http://thecupcakedictionary.blogspot.com/2012/08/if-you-met-me-part-one.html

    so the credit should go to her, instead of myself.
    Great post that you did, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Nela, that's exactly what we'll do.

      Delete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...