Monday 27 May 2013

May: Finishing things off

 
The month of May has been all about finishing things off. I finished my prac and now I have to finish my semester one assignments. I pretty much didn’t do anything else this month. I am really looking forward to the mid semester break. It’s three weeks of free time! I hope to watch movies, go to the beach, eat good food, read and go shopping.  I hope to have a productive holiday but I know that I will spend a couple of days being a bum. Sometimes, you need a rest to evaluate what you want to do next.

I’ve had two colds during this month, which has inconvenienced me a little bit. I work for a tuition company on the weekends and it’s hard to control kids when you are in the middle of a coughing fit or busy blowing your nose. The children totally take advantage when you are sick to become unruly. Suddenly you have children chasing each other around the room or hiding under the desks.

I’m still getting over my latest cold which started last week. It was just the weather change that gets me ill.  We suddenly had a cold snap and that’s what did it. My whole family got sick at the same time which is unusual as usually there’s only one or two people sick at one time. Thankfully, we’re all better now except my mum who was the last person to get a cold.   

In the meantime, I’m steadily working on my last assignments. The assignments are all due near the same time so it will be a rush to get them all done. I must hustle but I’m not worried. I study mostly from home as I only go to uni if I have a class on. The uni has never got the air conditioning right so it’s always too hot in the winter and too cold in the summer. Plus there’s not much to do on campus. It’s a very small campus.
 

How’s May been for you?

 

2 comments:

  1. it's June, but, I'm having a cold, too. I don't know how many tissues I've used. thankfully I'm on long holiday now, I can't imagine how hard it was to keep focusing on the kids while you weren't feeling well. I hope it's only me who caught the illness, not the whole family.
    good luck for the assignments!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you recover from your cold soon Prisilia. I've only got one more assignment to go and then it's holidays!

      Delete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...