Tuesday 1 July 2014

Blogs of the Month

Jon and I wanted to showcase the blogs that we like so we will have a monthly column where we show our favourite blogs.

Carlyn:


My pick for this month is Humans of New York. It’s a photography blog by Brandon Stanton who photographs the people of New York every day. The photos usually include a small quote by the person which is offers some insight into their life. I like this blog because it celebrates ordinary people. 




Jon:

My pick for blog of the month is science tumbled
The blog host answers Science questions from his readers and his answers are well written, informative, to the point and even humorous.  The writer will entertain almost any type of question so long as it does not appear to be one asked to assist a student with their homework. I'm sure that there is a lot of misinformation that any of us can take from the internet, but at science tumbled I never feel like people are getting anything less than an honest answer.  I like this blog because it's a fun place to learn something you've always wanted to know about Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...