Tuesday 31 March 2015

Blog Updates

I just wanted to mention that Jon and I decided that we won’t be doing Blogger of the month anymore. We didn’t have the discipline to keep up with it and we always posted on the last minute. I even posted the February post in March!

I will be going on holiday soon but only for one week. I won’t be posting while I am away but Jon Bear will still be around.

We haven’t been posting much lately due to being busy with our everyday lives. Also Jon Bear doesn't have a reliable computer and has being using the computers at the local library. I admire his dedication in going out of his way to keep up with the blog.

By Aleksi Tappura


3 comments:

  1. I can relate to the blogging discipline; I often put blogging the least on my priority list because the lack of free time, when I have one I spend it on power naps.
    And Jon does have a dedication with blogging! I should take example of your determination..
    enjoy your holiday, Carlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you Prisilia. I have found the time more difficult lately. Once the weather gets warmer here in New York there are more *distractions that make it tougher to get to the library. Hopefully I can become a bit more disciplined as I have some catching up to do with our blog. >.<

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...