Monday 20 June 2016

Entertainment Monday: Work Hard - Wiz Khalifa (Monday 20 June 2016)


Work Hard by Wiz Khalifa is my go to song when I'm working hard on the computer. I don't really know many of his other songs but I like this song because it's all about working hard. 


(this song contains coarse language)

I got a new job in April as a teacher in the Outback, Australia. I haven't had much time to do much except work. I'm a new teacher and at first I was just working so hard to make it day by day. Now, I'm more experience so planning is not as hard though I still work long hours. Most of my time is spent preparing lessons, teaching, marking work, meetings and doing school events. 

Fortunately, I'm a week away from the school holidays! It's a two week school break. My brother is coming to see me and we're going to explore more of my new home. I still have to work during this time though, I just won't be teaching. I have to prepare for the next term as well as prepare report cards. 

1 comment:

  1. I guess it shows my age that the song I always associate with working hard is The Eye of the Tiger from Rocky III. >.<

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...