Sunday 17 September 2017

Carlyn's Diary: September 2017


I have two weeks of holiday time. It’s spring in Australia, my favourite time of the year. It’s also my birthday month. This time around, I’m having a staycation. I plan to catch up with old friends and mostly binge watch through my Netflix saved list as well as finish one book. I plan on watching, The Age of Adeline, Albion: The Enchanted Stallion, Pulp Fiction and Room. As well as a whole bunch of series.

 I would like to get through a ton of books too but I know myself enough to know I won’t do it. So my goal is to just finish reading Gulliver’s Travels by Johnathan Swift. It’s been almost two years and I’ve read the book on and off, forgetting about it all the time and starting new books.

I haven’t decided yet on what I will do for my birthday. I usually have a big plan but this year I’m aiming for something low key. I was thinking of having a roast dinner with my family and going out with my friends later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...