Monday 23 May 2016

Entertainment Monday: Dawin featuring Silento ( May 23 2016)


Dawin is a Youtube star whose debut song Dessert reached over a hundred million views. He has since signed with GMA network. Silento is a singer famous for his song Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae) which features a dance that has become viral.

The love interest in the song is Rosanna Pansino, a fellow Youtuber with a popular baking channel. 




I’m a teacher and I dedicate this next song to my grade 4/5/6 class.  (I teach in Outback, Australia in a small class which  I have a multi-level class. )My little girls love the song Dessert by Dawin featuring Silento.  I’ve only heard snippets of this song until one of the girls won a class reward which was to play music in class. They have been singing this song all the time. After viewing the song I can see why they like it. It has a cute video clip and it’s easy to sing. It would be just the kind of song I would have liked at their age. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We absolutely love comments but please don't comment just to advertise your giveaways or ask us to follow you, such comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...