In five years time I want to be:
- Financially stable and relatively debt free.
- Living independently.
- A capable driver who can go anywhere.
- Working full time in a job that I love.
- Well travelled.
My 2016 goals in detail
1. Exercise regularly January , February
2. Spend more time outdoors January , February
3.SAVE MONEY!! January
4. Take more risks COMPLETED January , February , March Goal Achieved April
5. Me time once a month January , February
6. Give to Charity January , February
7.Bed makeover- Completed
8. Read 40 books January , February
9. Explore Buddhism- Completed
10.Print out photos- Completed
11. Be positive/Happy January , February March
My 2015 Goals
1. Be Productive
2. Save 3 Months worth of wages
3. Dress Better Fashion challenge 2015
4. Obtain More Qualifications
6.Exercise 30 Day Tricep Challenge , week 1, week 2, week 3 , week 4 (final)
7. Do something awesome for mum's 50th birthday Mum's birthday
8. Read 36 books this year
My goals for this year
1. Read new books and finish old ones.
2. Be adventurous in fashion.
3. Put myself first.
4. Healthy eating.
2014 Goals in review
2013(My goals in detail)
- 1. Put myself first. Let it go
- 2. Eat more vegetables.
- 3. Look after my health and wellbeing.
- 4. Save 3 months wages.
- 5. Dress better.
- 6. Finish my booklist and some book series.
- 7.Visit old friends. Yummy Shabu Shabu Little Lamb, A night out in Brisbane